There are many ways that you can help raise funds for MOET School
MOET School is entirely dependent on donations and goodwill. Regular and single donations will help secure the school’s future on a day-to-day basis and could fund further outreach programs to help the community.
How to support FOMOE?
There are a variety of ways to contribute to FOMOE. Here are some of the Support Options:
- Supporting the primary school with a standing order. This could be anything from, say, £10 to £50 per month. This pays for everyday expenses such as teachers’ wages, books, bikes, computers and a hot meal daily.
- Sponsoring a child through secondary school. The cost is £200 per annum with gift aid (or £250 without) for four years of schooling. Typically, sponsors pay by monthly standing order, which is £16.67 per month with gift aid (or £20.83 without). This pays for their secondary school tuition and boarding fees.
- Sponsoring a student through university. Most years, one or more of our students manage to progress from school to university – a fantastic feat, as universities in Malawi are so selective! Their tuition fees and living expenses come to roughly £1,000 per annum with gift aid (or £1,250 without) for four years.
- Paying for a capital project. There are always planned building works at the school, such as new latrines, a computer block, an electricity generator and our plan to build the MOET Secondary School. Please ask one of the trustees for information on the latest requirements.
- Organizing an event. You can raise money amongst your friends and colleagues or in your company or community with activities like sponsored walks, runs or cycle rides, cake sales, toy sales, merchandise sales, garden parties and much more!
Once you choose your Support Option, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to FOMOE at 63 Spirit Quay, London, E1W 2UT and let us know your name, address and the amount so we can recognise your donation. We promise not to send your details to anyone else.
|Credit/Debit card||You can pay by card through our Wonderful page HERE or through PayPal Giving HERE|
|Cheque/Check||Make it payable to FOMOE and mail to: FOMOE c/o 63 Spirit Quay, London, E1W 2UT|
|Bank transfer||Our bank details are: |
FOMOE, Barclays Bank, Leicester LE87 2BB
A/C No: 13832015
Sort Code: 20 17 92
For transfers outside of the UK:
SWIFTBIC BARCGB22 and IBAN GB93 BARC 2017 9213 8320 15
|Standing order form||Complete and send to your bank or input the information into your online banking account.|
|Are you a UK tax payer? GIFT AID it!||Your donation(s) can earn FOMOE an extra 25% if you complete the Gift Aid form and post it to: FOMOE, c/o 63 Spirit Quay, London, E1W 2UT Download Gift Aid Form|
|Easy Fundraising||Easy fundraising will turn your shopping into a donation at no extra cost when you shop through it Website or App at more than 7,000 shops, you’ll be able to see how much you’ve raised in your account, and we’ll send updates on when Friends of Mangochi Orphans Education gets paid. If interested, click HERE.|